How to get around
Once you reach our Hamlet by the harbour, you have a range of ways to move around.
Getting around by bus
To consult the urban and to Porto Santa Margherita (in summer even to Lido Altanea and Duna Verde) lines and bus timetables: www.atvo.it - Tel. +39 0421 594675
Getting around by taxi
Public taxis (at bus station) +39 339 7439670
Private taxis +39 347 2290665 +39 339 8833310 +39 0421 210350
Getting around by campervan
Getting around by ferry
To cross the Livenza river and to move from Caorle to Porto Santa Margherita and viceversa, you can use the ferry and also take your motorbikes and bicycles across. Service available from May to September.
Getting around on the "Orient Express" sightseeing dotto train
It departs from Piazza Papa Giovanni XXIII in Caorle and takes you on fun, suggestive scenic tourist tours on board the Orient Express dotto train. Service available from May to September +39 347 7958776.
Getting around by bicycle
What is better than enjoying the Caorle promenade or the hinterland with this suggestive Lagoon landscape as you cycle along? Don't worry if you haven't brought your bike with you; you can rent one at one of the following spots:
Mobike Bike Sharing
In Caorle the bike sharing service Mobike is active, which allows citizens and visitors to move at zero emissions with a smart and innovative vehicle. Just a free app (Movi by Mobike) and from your smartphone you can find the nearest bicycle, unlock it using a QR code and go.
- By Simonetta: Viale S. Margherita, 135 (after the Sorriso Hotel) +39 349 8919255 - www.noleggiosimonettacaorle.it
- Blu Aurora : Viale S. Margherita, 48 (after the Venezia Hotel - the corner of via Pellico) Cell. +39 333 9671785
- Caorle Bike (from Corrado): Piazza S. Antonio +39 338 9629364 - www.caorlebike.it
- Blu Aurora: Via Istria, Cell. +39 333 9671785
- By Vidotto Roger: Corso Genova, 11 - Viale Lepanto, 48 email@example.com
- Villaggio Amare: Viale delle Rondini, 20 (opposite Agenzia Caorle Riviera)
Gianni Grillo +39 344 1244360
- Bazar Tutto di Tutto: Corso Rovigno - Federico Berlinzoni +39 328 1377647 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ciclostazione: Strada SP62, 28 - Tel. +39 327 0286666, email@example.com, www.bikeandgo.it
- Caorle Rent by Auto Davanzo: Viale dell’Artigiano 5/A +39 0421 210108
- 4 Ruote: Viale Panama 51 +39 0421 210464; +39 335 8225570
- Vaccaro: Via Volta 4 +39 0421 88165