Guided tours for groups
Through our Tourist Information Office (+39 0421 81085; firstname.lastname@example.org), you can book guided tours for groups with official tourist guides.
Here are the most popular guided tours:
Caorle Historic Town Centre (duration 1h30)
- the Cathedral (free entry) and the Bell Tower
- the dam and ScoglieraViva - Living Reef
- the Shrine of Our Lady of the Angel (free entry)
- walk along the narrow Venetian-style streets (calli) and small streets (campielli)
- the Fishing Harbour
Concordia Sagittaria or Portogruaro (duration: approximately 2 hours)
- Concordia Sagittaria: visit the archaelogical excavations under Piazza C. Costantini and the Baptistery;
- Portogruaro: outdoor walk around the historic town centre; gothic-style municipality; medieval doors; Gothic-Venetian and Renaissance style palazzos, Oratory of the Fishery and Windmills; trail along river Lemene.