The Sea and the Beaches
Eighteen kilometres of spacious beach, private and free to access, on fine, golden sand, with a clean, clear sea that rests on a seabed that gently slopes down and amenities for all needs: it comes as no surprise that Caorle has been awarded the Blue Flag for many years now! And because this is a paradise for families, we've even been awarded the Green Flag for being a beach which is deemed "fit for children"!
Around Caorle, there are so many other beaches that cannot be missed and which are all worth exploring, such as Porto Santa Margherita, Lido Altanea, Duna Verde and Brussa (where you can find the natural beach which is part of the ValleVecchia oasis), the perfect hideaway for people looking for nature and peace).
We believe that, in order to enjoy a nice holiday, nothing can be left to chance; this is why we've designed services which satisfy the most diverse of needs: from baby-sitting to entertaining adults and children on the beach and services dedicated to people with mobility problems.
Parasols and sunbeds are accessible even for people moving around in wheelchairs, thanks to the slides at the beach entrances and the platforms which are one metre wide and create actual paths on the sand. You can also hire wheelchairs purposely designed to move on the sand and suitable beds. Just ask the staff of every area into which we have divided our beach!
For all information about our beaches, here are some useful references:
- Spiaggia di Levante (East Beach), Spiaggia di Ponente (West Beach) e della Brussa (Brussa Beach): Beach Consortium +39 0421 84272 email@example.com
- Porto Santa Margherita Beach: Consorzio Spiaggia PSM rif. Mauro Brichese +39 3498429549 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lido Altanea Beach: ref. Agenzia Lampo Altanea +39 0421 299683 email@example.com
- Villaggio Turistico Pra’ delle Torri Beach: ref. Pra’ delle Torri +39 0421 299063 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duna Verde Beach: ref. Agenzia Rossi +39 0421 299354 email@example.com
- Villaggio Turistico San Francesco Beach: ref. San Francesco +39 0421 2982 firstname.lastname@example.org